Remote Lock I Got A Remote Start System For My Car (with Auto Lock). Can I Disable The Auto Lock Feature Temporarily?

I got a remote start system for my car (with auto lock). Can I disable the auto lock feature temporarily? - remote lock

He had installed a remote starter system of the car (remote) locking and unlocking (Model 561r) in 2004, my mother's Honda CR-V. It is a surprise for Christmas, so you will not notice something "strange" before the remote as a gift. Everything is pretty normal, except for the fact that if I am to start the car (with the hand, which are what you do is next week), doors locked. Also unlock when the vehicle back. Before it did, and I fear that they will notice and suspect. I wonder whether there's a way to temporarily disable the automatic lock / unlock feature to give up (I is not your car!) Thanks for the advice / information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment