Used Boat Auctions In Ontario The Marina Won't Accept My Boat??

The marina won't accept my boat?? - used boat auctions in ontario

I have a choice now 30 '1982 Penn Yan Boat Fly Bridge for super cheap because they have been abandoned. I have until Saturday morning to make an offer, or will be sold at an auction, I am a bit worried. This is a very good care of the boat, the road will not be seen well () and is out of date while the interior is something that is very clean and comfortable. So here I am calling all ports in Maryland, and nobody will see me and my boat! With its marina, he said, because it is more than wood and fiberglass are the most. And do not bother to explain to other ports, why. Who knows how this rule is stupid? The ship is beautiful! What should I do? I still call the marinas, but I'm so confused.

0 comments:

Post a Comment