Comments About Body Opponent Bag Wrestlers: Suffer From The Opponent's Body Odor?

Wrestlers: suffer from the opponent's body odor? - comments about body opponent bag

I never fight as a sport, but I think it would be torture to fight with another man when the opponent is sweating like a pig and she has very bad smelling body odor.

Moreover, as a straight line, I can not imagine it would be fun to fight in close with another man for a period of time.

Can anyone comment on the fighters of the above?

6 comments:

L...A 'S FINEST said...

I agree, I mean, I saw the look of agony on his face and all you have to break in the race many times, but I thought the man was moving the painful and that was where it really does hurt , but now that you mention it I see your point i Bo. defitnley has much to do with it ..... lol

Emo Pirate said...

Lucho, and sometimes you have to do is still up to out.You can not let that interfere with these things, especially in competition. (If you do not have extreme OCD) XD

तर्नेक said...

You get to use and you can not smell after a few moments.

Emmanuel M said...

Yes, they

Jay said...

Of course it is of course what we do.

Star Man said...

I fight and sometimes it burns my eyes

Post a Comment