Gallbladder Polyp Removal Things To Expect Following Gall Bladder Removal.?

Things to expect following Gall bladder removal.? - gallbladder polyp removal

He had gall bladder removed just before Christmas and at first I felt really great. A polyp require surgery and apparently had my gallbladder was very inflamed. It laperascopic procedures. I discovered that I run to the bathroom after eating, and it does not seem to really digest the food. He indegestion. I feel very tired, and worse than before Op. I lived no symptoms of flank pain that shortly after the surgery left diserpeared, it is strange that they told me that pain has nothing to do with the gallbladder? Pain is now on the right side of the upper chest and feel more nausea. Is this normal after recent surgery to remove the gallbladder?

1 comments:

Ivan R said...

Hello,

(ANS) My best friend is a retired doctor and they just caused by inflammation of your gall bladder from a large gallstone, which must be removed away.

# 1 you feel better, not worse after surgery.

No.2 You must be able to eat a completely normal, but it is advisable to try to avoid fattening foods too large fry, such as UPS.

No.3 no bile produced by the body, usually in the gallbladder for a long time your body should be able to absorb and store the bile stored is still not resolved.

Is ** The symptoms you describe, it sounds good to me and my advice is obtained immediately from the doctor to see as soon as possible! especially the pains in the chest is very worrying. Note: The gallbladder is closelyTheir relationship with the liver and the liver is large and is in the chest and upper right side. Was by a doctor as soon as possible and not to leave, it seems, you have problems post op are investigated.

Kind regards and best wishes for the year 2008 after Hurricane Ivan

Post a Comment