Genital Worm Warts For Medical Experts Only?

For medical experts only? - genital worm warts

That fascinates me, my nephew came to me because I am an RN. Apparently he has a small (2 cm diameter) lump on the side of the shaft of the penis. Are isolated and who claims to have itching. I told him, Crean hydrocortisone two days three times a day and see if pick up a rash. He is 19 years w / o Male / two sexual partners. He claims that his friend has a primary problem of vaginal dryness during intercourse. NKDA - Do not use condoms. Explain what should look like the warts and genital warts, I havent seen any since my time in the Navy as a doctor 10 years ago. He also claimed that itching and pain. Almost like a ring worm. What are your thoughts on the yeast infection?

0 comments:

Post a Comment