Mamoru Beki Mono Mp3 Free To Native Japanese Speakers: Could You Translate This?

To native japanese speakers: could you translate this? - mamoru beki mono mp3 free

The lyrics of the songs is the opening of Inuyasha: Kanketsu-hen
The romaji is not me, so if you do can you?
Here is the link from YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m6vfeghe ...
-------------------------------------- ...

Mamoru Beki Mono Nante
Nayamu made mo naku
Hitotsu Shikanakatta
No Koe Sakebi Kodama
Fukai Mori No Munashiku Neither Hibiita Oku
Ryuu Where Koraerareta Namida Wa
Kasanete Yubi no let n Nukumori
Mirai Kimi ga Inai
Imi Nado Nai Mirai
Kara Wa Shinai Nidoto Hanashitari
To Sekai Kimi Nozomu
For mitakoto Nai Sekai
Jikuu Koets r
Haruka Tabi Suru Bokura

1 comments:

Damocles said...

I have nothing to protect
Or someone to protect me
I have nothing

The echo of a scream
Sounds unnecessarily in the deep forest

The reason for these tears are holding back on
It is due to the warmth of touch

A future without you is pointless
Because I will never leave you

I want to be with you in a world
A world we've ever seen
Through time and space
So the journey begins on this remote place

Post a Comment