A Womens Vigina 38 Weeks Pregnant. Feeling Achy, Need Someone Elses Experence. Thanks!?

38 weeks pregnant. Feeling achy, need someone elses experence. thanks!? - a womens vigina

Also published in this category of pregnancy, but in terms of women's health may have useful answers. Thank you in advance.


Ok here's the deal. I go to the doctor tomorrow to an internal investigation to see if I am ever added.

But today I went swimming (by the doctor ok'ed) and the feeling that I was really hard on a nerve that gave me a pain shot Vigin so low in this area. I have nothing to float from stress too. So, tonight, and when I came to think that still expresses. Its really going to be uncomfy but not painful, just uncomfortable. My last visit to the Dominican Republic, they had dropped some, you must fall down easily? Or do you think it is something else? He also feels a bit like symptoms before Minstrel not reallyRD spasms, but what if you know that your cousin is a little uncomfortable feeling in the stomach. Maybe Braxton Hicks?

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I have three children and the last two had the same problem. The baby is so big and so close to delivery that nowhere has a goal - can be uncomfortable for only Plain Old - You can also pains in the legs also shows that the child pushes on a nerve - NOTHING "alarming at all - only because location that you son !!!!!! I had all the mines in Section C, I must add that there are no negotiations, either! Good luck to both!

sophiesm... said...

His head was probably installed in the bottom of the pressure, which causes normal drive - you never thought it would be fun, right? Size of each woman is different from another woman, it is difficult to assess what is happening to you. Yours should be more extended, preventing Braxton-Hicks, a premature birth. By 38 weeks some of these costs may as a rule. To be sure, I would be a piece of rubber mattress on my bed and everywhere I am now on a towel would be good. There is nothing worse than sitting in bed and rest with water and damage to wetlands big deal at work! Note that the birth pangs of a person can be very difficult and the next will be surprised if, say that they are at work, because they "just uncomfortable". Good luck in the morning the doctor.

sweet-n-... said...

Her love it! It can be very boring in the last month. Swimming is a good thing to do if you really want to do something to get started! Otherwise, your experience, that the experiences of all women. It is perfectly normal and natural. My last 2 weeks I felt like at any moment my daughter is falling. So, probably from now until the child will control a strange pain. Not to worry, and I hope that when you go to the doctor, that you say, tomorrow will be expanded a little. So you know that things begin to happen soon! I wish you and your child good luck!

Post a Comment