What Does It Mean When Your Prepaid Phone Says Service Disabled Sidekick Prepaid Plan?

Sidekick prepaid plan? - what does it mean when your prepaid phone says service disabled

I have a Nokia pre-paid Wal-Mart is not the SIM and put it in my companion slides. If every time I try, my remaining minutes of typing "# # MIN" Give me an example of the message "Please select # 999 # balance check check.

I do what I say to type "# 999 #, and a message that" Network data services are currently available. Ether GPRS APN setting is incorrect or your account is not configured for GPRS. "I have no idea what it means.

I remember that both pre-paid phones were purchased.

Thanks in advance
Viet

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try to go into the menu, network settings, and look for "wireless" is selected.

Post a Comment