Far Cry 2 With And Without Camo Suit What Weapon Loadout For Far Cry 2?

What weapon loadout for far cry 2? - far cry 2 with and without camo suit

In an attempt to obtain K, good snipers in Far Cry 2. IM Online play.
Loadout, which is a good weapon that? I havent had the 3 snipers and the Stun gun used for each, but ..
heres to what I use:
Cerimonal Dragunov rifle (pistol DLC) and the RPG.
Okay?

Also, you should give me some advice .. snipeing .. such as when moving, good places to snipe, ect as you do not get caught, what to do if you get ...

almost everything I do is good player in a field, get my Dragunov and shoot, and if someone has the effect that the closure of my gun.

I would like a small group of people recover, and the car without being seen almost in the position.

Thank you.
I also buy CALs, 50? Is it worth it?

1 comments:

Wilm251 said...

Good care is not decent, I prefer the cautious approach
Dart gun
Mac10 uzi or
and the MP5 silenced

If you want to be more cautious and simply follow the hidden paths that lead to the outposts of the enemy, a little further and bring trash at your leisure. Even at night sniper is better because the enemy's line of sight is greatly reduced. When the enemy comes too close to an automatic weapon safely in dealing with them, like the MP5 have.

And what 50.cal go ahead and buy, but I prefer to dragonuv spot fires much faster and has a clip that's all that matters really. Alhtough the 50cal is much more powerful.

Post a Comment